Local 1 Officers5850 Elizabeth Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63110
Jim Reinheimer, Jr.
Kenny Edgar III
Secretary, Executive Board
Tom George, Jr.
Chairman, Examining Board
The objects of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers are:
- To organize all workers in the entire electrical industry in the United States and Canada, including all those in public utilities and electrical manufacturing, into local unions,
- To promote reasonable methods of work,
- To cultivate feelings of friendship among those of our industry,
- To settle all disputes between employers and employees by arbitration (if posssible),
- To assist each other in sickness or distress,
- To secure employment,
- To reduce the hours of daily labor,
- To secure adequate pay for our work,
- To seek a higher and higher standard of living,
- To seek security for the individual,
- And by legal and proper means to elevate the moral, intellectual and social conditions of our members, their families and dependents, in the interest of a higher standard of citizenship.